Thursday, July 19, 2007

Holy Shiztalle





















Damn. It has been 2 months since I've posted. Wow. Those two months have flown by SOO fast. I graducated grad school, hell yeah, working like a fiend, sweet, and Jess and I are buying a house! We close a week from tomorrow. July 28, 5pm till we stop party at our new place for my birthday!! Because I'm paranoid I won't list the address here but send me an email if you want to come. You all know you do. It'll be a grand time. Don't be lame! Place needs a fair amount of work, but, hopefully we'll be able to pull it off with a little help from our friends. Friends are rad.
Brett and Tappy and I have been framing in New York off and on for a couple of weeks. Grand time, Mr. Safety Takes A Holiday at points for sure. Hopefully they'll be done with the billion pound oak trusses soon so we can go back and put the roof on. Oi Vey!

3 comments:

Carol Soules said...

That's quite a Shnitz-tale for sure! What a building. It is HUGE!

and you & the Jet's new house!! Awesome indeed. Can't wait for 7/28...and 8/28 and 9/28 and 10/28......gonna be a rad pace when yooz is done with it!

Josh & Carrie said...

Beno!!!!!!!!!!!!! Josh and I were checking you and jess's blogs out and decided that we miss you two soooo much. Can't wait to see the new casa. We are so happy for u two and ready to be put to work. Love you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

I Think you need to make those pictures into some sort of flickr account or whatever with some play on words using the word "Studs".
Miss you tons, happy birthday! I am sorry I didn't make the party, but you know me, I always show up in the end.