Thursday, May 10, 2007

the 411

rocking out to quiet riot helps a bit, trying to focus and finish some work for the night but its been a while since I've blogged... Only a week and a half left of grad school (or "hell" as I like to think of it from time to time...but only sometimes). In other news, I have determined that my body really can no longer handle coffee sized doses of caffiene. Cutting my consumption down to black tea really really changed things, proof positive: 2 cups of Rao's coffee last night sent me on a caffiene bender like I've never experienced before, worst night ever...well since Friday. On that (health) note, apparently everyone else got the memo but I found out the hard way that eating a sucker fish is a TERRIBLE idea. I will think of them as mercury saturated death fish from here on out. Enought of this nonsense, I've got shit to do and hopefully not too many miles before I sleep. Ciao to anyone that reads this silly thing...*insert powerballad here*

4 comments:

tzg said...

you're almost there!

greenezo said...

i can taste it...thanks for the encouragement!

Anonymous said...

I miss your posts!

tzg said...

post a pic of your bunnies!