Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Maryland



So the Jet and I are in Maryland (near Boonesboro) with Carol and Sarah at a gathering of folks (Brian McLaren and others) talking about the "Emergent" church. I'm finding way more common points with people than I expected, and for all my skepticism I feel sorry...and its really good to get away, relax and talk. Crazy weekend, 22+ kids at the all night retreat before easter, sunrise service, less than 3 hours sleep, getting sick again....but I'm glad to be here. I wonder how much of my blah blah blah get over it and emerge attitude actually comes out of pride? I've a lot to learn.

1 comment:

Carol Soules said...

yeah...great time in MD. Relaxing, interesting people and definitely lots to think about. Now what I need is some time to porcess it...

I would like to see your other pics some time.....and...I like the new blog payout.