Sunday, May 14, 2006

Some Blue

I dunno. Yet again super long since last post. Seems to be no room in my life for blogging right now. Perhaps my reasons have changed? Perhaps becuase this doesn't really create the voice to the 'world' that I thought for a while it did? Maybe becuase its hard for me to care sometimes and I assume other people feel the same way. Ah well. I have quite a few pictures I should get around to editing and putting up...keep forgetting my camera in epic situations too. Must try not to do that in the coming weeks. Busy trying to finish final projects and papers for semester two of grad school, taking an imcomplete in one class to have some extra time to do a decent job on a technology related research project, working on Baird and Carols new house with Brett and Glen, doing other random projects, trying to pull umass work together for a nice finish, listening to Citizen Fish way too much, lamenting being broke, hanging with Jess, the bros, and the fam. chasing the rabbits around. The skating has been few and far between since the rad party at aarons house...oh wait that was only a week ago...wow. Seems way much more like 3 weeks. At any rate. At least one pool on the get in ASAP list if this rain will stop before the damn thing gets filled. A cop told me today that I should slow down, "you were on two wheels going around that corner." Meh. That reminds me of last wednesday, being pulled over and harressed by the cops in Orange for 30 min after 10 hours of driving a UHaul around Boston picking up heavy objects. Cops are no human beings? I guess that is all I have to say, in this, my procrastination from paper writing.

3 comments:

Carol Soules said...

Hang in there...the end of the semester is in sight...and hopefully the end of this rain too.

Anonymous said...

I miss you, and jet girl too!

greenezo said...

you too